Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - May 3

Friday, May 3, 2013
Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - 48 degrees mostly sunny this morning to mostly sunny 73 degrees. The wind is still gusting today.

Sign Blown down
We are back on a Thursday delivery schedule for water for the house and diesel fuel for the Cat generator. The black tank is 340 gallons of water for everything but drinking and the white tank is one hundred gallons of diesel fuel for the generator that I transfer into the generators tank every other day. For the water tank I made a sight gage to check the remaining quantity. There was a valve and cap at the bottom so I connected a plastic tube and tied it up. When I open the valve I can read the water level remaining inside the tank and keep the loose end covered.

Water Tank Sight Gage
I made a run into Pleasanton today Bonnie got up later and thus I got back late just gotten dark when I arrived back to Buster. While I was in town Bonnie check in the gate a new contractor for seismic evaluation delivered equipment. They were depositing equipment for future use in energy exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment