Friday, October 24, 2014

Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, Oct 23 - 24 deer

Thursday, October 23, 2014
Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, 72 Degrees, wind 3 NNW & gusting to 5, humidity 84% partly sunny morning to 87 Degrees, wind 3 N & gusting to 8 humidity 40 sunny.

Two days in a row post office in Tilden, wow. Bonnie has been getting more naps overnight thus she is awake more during the day. This is allowing me to have these trips into Tilden. Today we had burgers for lunch, and any trip to Tilden is a chance to dump garbage at the company yard.

i was setting in the passenger chair multitasking, watching the television and checking my eye lids for cracks, finding none (napping). then i looked out the window across Buster next to the computer desk, there was a young deer out there grazing. First one I have seen at this gate.



Friday, October 24, 2014
Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, 64 Degrees, wind 1 N & gusting to 2, humidity 97% partly sunny morning to 89 Degrees, wind 4 E & gusting to 7 humidity 36% sunny.

Pleasanton today for weekly grocery shopping, gasoline $ 2.729 a gallon. I saw diesel at $ 3.399 per gallon.

After lunch Bonnie is napping I am hearing the air or gas escaping and the noise stops. After a time it repeats, and again. Well every time just as I getup and try to investigate where it is coming from it stops. I turn off the television volume listen closely, can not figure out where it coming from air conditioner compressor, water, other system on Buster nothing. Then gate work interrupts we have incoming vehicle. I am getting ready to open the door and go into Buster when I hear the noise again, it is the gas compressor station across the street venting.




No comments:

Post a Comment