Saturday, October 11, 2014

Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, Oct 8 - 10 sick

Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, 74 Degrees wind 6 ESE 81 % humidity mostly cloudy morning to 91 Degrees wind 12 SSE 39 % humidity mostly sunny.

I was thinking about yesterdays birthday post and my other sisters birthday last month that Bonnie and I had a great summer being able to visit with them both before returning to Texas.


Sunset
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, 74 Degrees wind 10 with gusting to 15 SE 87 % humidity partly cloudy morning to 94 Degrees wind 9 gusting to 15 SSE 49% humidity mostly sunny.

Another slow day

Friday, October 10, 2014
Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, 74 Degrees wind 10 SSE 87% humidity mostly sunny morning to 98 Degrees wind 8 and gusting to 17 SE 44% humidity mostly sunny.

Last night was not a fun night for me. I had a bad stomach feeling and was up every hour and even the dry heaves three times so that when it was time to get up I almost could not. Bonnie was a trooper and let me sleep one more time, and it was the longest sleep period of the night.

When I did get up I did not take anything to eat until much later in the morning. It was a tough day but I made it thru until Bonnie awoke, my lower ribs aching all day. There were more vehicles to respond to coming and going but nothing like what other gate guards are seeing. I spoke to a ranch friend Jean S finding out she is west of Tilden six miles (in Texas, real close). I did have some leftovers for dinner (beef & noodles) and got more liquids during the day. I also was in bed early.


Prickly pear bush 



No comments:

Post a Comment