Sunday, April 24, 2016

Busters Gate - garden City Texas - Apr 21 - 22

Busters Gate - garden City Texas - Thursday, April 21, 2016
Morning 56 Degrees, Wind ESE 2 & gusting to 5 Mph, Humidity 83%, mostly cloudy.
Afternoon 5 Degrees, Wind NE 4 & gusting to 12 Mph, Humidity 63%, mostly sunny.
There was wind and thunder last night but no measurable rain.
 
My wife stayed up covering our gate this morning while I watched another gate for our companies worker in the area working a gate for the same oil company. Al had an appointment in Midland Texas for his eye. Their gate was slower than our gate as the move out of the Frac equipment continues today while other work equipment is starting to move in. A water transfer company is also in and out picking up their temporary water main that was on the ground.
I as at this gate for the morning

There is also a work over rig moving in today adding to the gate traffic.


Busters Gate - garden City Texas - Friday, April 22, 2016
Morning 58 Degrees, Wind SW 2 & gusting to 6 Mph, Humidity 73%, sunny.
Afternoon 79 Degrees, Wind E 3 & gusting to 11 Mph, Humidity 29%, sunny.
 
Our other company gate guards Al & Diane are moving their rig today to a Frac location. I was setting in the passenger chair when a fifth wheel trailer went past our location followed by a generator trailer just like ours. Diane stayed behind at the gate as the drill rig will be moving out over the weekend. They will be only a daytime gate for the move out. That’s where our Frac equipment went about five miles from our location. Their old gate was a drill rig working there and is moving out going west to Pecos, TX.

Our gate was slow with only some equipment and water companies coming and going thru the gate today.

I am having trouble keeping the sun screen panel on the window another blow off with the high wind gusts. My wife brought it in as it happened overnight. Then I am looking for the magnets on the ground. I found three of the four magnets and reinstalled it on the windshield. Below the windshield wiper on the inside edge I used some Gorilla tape as I did not find the fourth magnet I use there.





No comments:

Post a Comment