Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Buster’s Spot Duncan, NC - Sept 10 - 12

Buster’s Spot Duncan, NC - Sunday, September 10, 2017
Morning 56 Degrees, Wind SW at 2 to 4 Mph, Humidity 88%, partly cloudy.

Today we are making a plan to skip Florida this year and return back to Texas but not traveling interstate ten but taking interstate twenty further north and avoiding Houston, Texas. I also found out my sister has evacuated Clearwater, Florida to Charlotte, North Carolina for this hurricane Irma.

Late this afternoon we are getting some Irma “weather” wind and rain.  


Buster’s Spot Duncan, NC - Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Morning 64 Degrees, Wind WNW at 4 to 6 Mph, Humidity 96%, rain.
Afternoon 84 Degrees, Wind  at  to  Mph, Humidity 79%, mostly cloudy.

It rained last night and today an inch plus acclimation, nothing compai\red to the hurricane areas. There was some wind last night and again nothing compared to Irma or Harvey.

We now have our plans to travel west from here. We have heard from the gate guard company and they are looking for workers and wanting to know when we are coming back. I told them the end of the month.

Thought For The Day – I think I’m starting to lose my mind. But as long as I can retain the part that tells when I have to pee, I’ll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment