Thursday, September 21, 2017

Texas RV Supply, San Antonio, TX Sept 19

Hwy 155 RV Park, Palestine Texas - Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Morning 75 Degrees, Wind SSW at 4 to 10 Mph, Humidity 99%, cloudy.

Buster got a late start today and a longer trip. When we pulled in yesterday it was raining hard so I just pulled into a site with Tan Jan still connected leaving us on generator power until the rain stopped. After the rain I confected electric and water but the waste connection was too far back for me, so I waited until this morning to dump tanks. I want empty tanks for our next stop as there is no connection where they park Buster.

Buster went back down HWY 155 to Loop 256 around to US 79 south. Another round of “Love Bugs” and Another dirty windshield today.



Texas RV Supply, San Antonio, TX
Afternoon 94 Degrees, Wind E at 2 to 4 Mph, Humidity 43%, partly cloudy.
After a while we turned onto Texas 130 toll road south to bypass interstate thirty-five in the Austin area where traffic slows and stops for no reason, just too much volume of vehicles. The toll road is not “Buster Speed” as I had to keep to the right lane. Speed limit is eighty miles per hour but I did not drive that fast. We connected into interstate thirty-five in Buda, TX continuing into San Antonio arriving at Texas RV Supply about four o’clock two hundred sixty miles today. After talking with service and getting parked my wife and I went out for dinner. They were gone for the day when we returned but they give us a key to the lock on the fence gate, I guess you could say we are living in a gated community.





No comments:

Post a Comment