Saturday, September 9, 2017

Buster’s Spot Duncan, NC - Sept 6 - 7

Buster’s Spot Duncan, NC - Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Morning 70 Degrees, Wind variable, calm to 1 Mph, Humidity 88%, overcast.

What to do, what to do Hurricane Irma is now a category five storm is headed for the bottom of Florida and projecting to go up the east coast as I write this, it will change most likely. When I was at the store here (before noon) in North Carolina the shelves in water and bread sections were almost bare. My only plan is to stay put for now.


Buster’s Spot Duncan, NC -  Thursday, September 7, 2017
Morning 62 Degrees, Wind SSE at 2 to 4 Mph, Humidity 90%, sunny.

Today I did find a few loafs of bread and took one. I thought of just skipping Florida trip this year and if the hurricane comes close just go west on interstate forty to Knoxville then head southwest to interstate twenty going west. But the unpredictability of hurricanes it might follow me a while.





Thought For The Day – I’m beginning to think I’m never going to be old enough to know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment