Monday, August 20, 2018

Sherman Oaks Campground, Dandridge, TN

Ft Chiswell RV Park, Max Meadows, VA - Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Morning 59 Degrees, Wind WSW at calm to 1 Mph, Humidity 98%, sunny.

The reply from the antenna company said the DPH42 switch is the way to go and also supplied a wiring diagram how to connect everything. Now I need to contact Dish TV again to schedule this work again.

Today we drove up to my sister Irene’s house for a visit. Going back up interstate eighty-one again same as yesterday only with terrible traffic, glad we were only in the car and not Buster. I made the wrong turn into a driveway thinking it was there house, going in there was a deer feeding on our right, continuing down and turning in front of the house it did not look right. Got another picture of the deer from the front of the house. Then I turned around to go back out before I turned to go back up the driveway, I stopped and said to my wife I can not go back that driveway the transition was not graded correctly, yes I know we made it down ok but I did not want to go back that way. There was another driveway where the deer was feeding and we went out that way.

We had a nice visit with my sister Irene and her husband Larry. Turning in their driveway was better, and my memory was kicking in telling me I am in the right place,

     
Ft Chiswell RV Park, Max Meadows, VA - Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Morning 59 Degrees, Wind SW at 1 to 2 Mph, Humidity 95%, mostly sunny.

Another visiting day with Irene and Larry. Driving on interstate eighty-one was like Monday, heavy truck traffic but moving well. These cooler mornings are a nice change
 
 
Ft Chiswell RV Park, Max Meadows, VA - Thursday, August 16, 2018
Morning 65 Degrees, Wind WNW at calm to 1 Mph, Humidity 92%, partly cloudy.

We got going late and there was a diesel fuel stop to give Buster a drink before getting on the highway. We did well for a while leaving Ft Chiswell going down interstate eighty-one until about the mile 41 and everything stopped for a while then creep down to about -five mile mark. There was a semi-truck in the median with out the trailer wheels as they were on the right shoulder. And the truck was heading north on the southbound side. This was just after a bridge and that cement to hole the guard rail was broken. After that it was clear driving to the end of interstate eighty-one.
 
Sherman Oaks Campground, Dandridge, TN
We went east a short way in interstate forty to our exit for the campground. I stopped at the office finding it locked I called the number and was told to drive in to the pull thru’s just inside the open gate. Easy parking and quick getting setup for the night. One hundred fifty-one miles today


Thought For The Day – I’m super lazy today. It’s like normal lazy but I’m wearing a cape.

No comments:

Post a Comment