Monday, August 27, 2018

Texas RV Supply, San Antonio, TX

Hwy 155 RV Park, Palestine TX - Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Morning 64 Degrees, Wind WSW at calm to 1 Mph, Humidity 29%, mostly sunny.

Today I made sure both waist tanks were empty and the water tank was full as we will not be connected for a few days at the maintenance location. There is electric power and we can dump if needed, but we will not be connected like an RV park. I can refill the water tank if needed but not stay connected.

Today we were on our way about nine o'clock but it was not long we had to stop and try and adjust our awning. I left it (the awning) part way out and bushed some trees on the way out of the RV park pushing it backward in the attachment to Buster. We were about five miles from the RV park when a trucker let us know something was wrong. I was in the left lane of US 79 south. I immediately found a spot to pull over in an area where it was safe and there was a sidewalk there. I got the eight foot ladder down from the back of Buster and tried to move the awning forward but I did not get much movement.  I tried to move it and to get it in (rolled up) made some progress but not much. I was afraid to roll it out and not be able to get it rolled back in. The support arms were twisting

Texas RV Supply, San Antonio, TX
Another day with out rain, yea, but it is warm up to 104 degrees back in the triple digits
like we were having in June before we left Texas. I was able to drive being careful on the right side and made it here to Texas RV Supply. I pull in and stop taking care to disconnect Tan Jan from the tow bar. I let them park Buster in a spot for maintenance and discuss what we need done to Buster. We went out to eat as we did not have any lunch. When we came back Buster is parked in a maintenance spot and the awning is closed all the way in, yea. Our drive today was two hundred fifty-four miles.
 

Texas RV Supply, San Antonio, TX - Thursday, August 23, 2018
Morning 77 Degrees, Wind W at calm to 1 Mph, Humidity 72%, mostly sunny.

We were out about eight so work can begin on buster, and we had a plan to visit the Doctor in Jourdenton, TX for prescription renewals. As all my doctor visits, blood is drawn and I need to fast for that. Then breakfast at IHOP in Pleasanton, TX. Back to San Antonio for walking around Walmart and Dollar Tree. 107 degrees but it is dry with humidity less than thirty percent.

A lot of our work was done today new ceiling fan in stalled in hallway, new slideout topper installed on the left front slideout. The lid replaced on bathroom vent, the up on the roof work completed. But not the air conditioner.


No comments:

Post a Comment