Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, NM - computer

Wednesday, September 19, 2012
The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 57 degrees and mostly sunny to 96 degrees and sunny.

Sunrise is moving to the right and latter in the morning

Greg, Wally and I sanded and painted the clothes lines poles grey. I started to assemble three water stand pipes as we are running low in our supply of ready to install cstand pipes.

Now a history lessen, back last December we had computer problems. When pluged in and powered on the power on light would come on and you could hear the hard drive start. The power would then go off nothing more, I tried more than a hundred times nothing. The computer has been riding in the car waiting for me to take it to a computer shop for attempted repair. Well I tried again and Walla the computer is working. Well at least I down load pictures to a flash drive, November and December’s pictures. Now I need to organize my flash drives so there is a folder of what is on each drive. I am a belever in flash drive backup’s after this computer problem.

At four o'clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house.

No comments:

Post a Comment