Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, NM - race

Saturday, September 8, 2012
The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 62 degrees and cloudy to 77 degrees and partly cloudy. Last night before sunset the wind came up enough that I rolled in the large awning, and noticed rain or dust in the east. Well over night there was enough rain here to male some small puddles.

There was a small light shower in the morning. More work on the cleaning supplies cabinet this morning. A nice cooler day today. This afternoon we went to Artesia Walmart gasoline $3.449 using the shopping card.

At four o'clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house.

Saturday night NASCAR, too late for me. First there was a tow hour rain delay at the start of the race. Even here in mountain time zone I could not stay awake for the end of the race. My eyes closed just about the time the red flag (fifty- three minutes) came out for rain. If the DVR got all the race I will see it later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment