Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, NM - Roswell

Friday, September 21, 2012
The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 59 degrees and mostly sunny to 95 degrees and sunny.

Well it started out to be a do a bunch of small things today, but I went back to Buster for something and Bonnie asked me do I want to go to Roswell? Why not, there were things I could get at Home Depot for these projects, and I wanted another flash drive for pictures.
Yesterday Wally and I also completed the clothes lines for the new laundry only needing to put down gravel for the area.

Well I dropped Bonnie at her store and I went to Home Depot for three things and purchased one. Then picked up Bonnie and went to Tractor Supply for five things and purchased nothing, out of stock or seasonal and not received yet so lets do lunch at the Rib Crib, yea a successful stop. Then to Wally and Sam but the mind went blank part way thru and did not have a shopping list thus forgetting to even look for some things. We arrived back at the Ranch about three-thirty.

At four o'clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house.

No comments:

Post a Comment