Sunday, March 22, 2015

Buster's Gate Asherton, TX - Mar 20 - 21

Buster's Gate Asherton, TX - Friday, March 20, 2015
Morning 68 Degrees, Wind ESE 6 Mph, Humidity 94%, overcast.
Afternoon 69 Degrees, Wind N 1 Mph, Humidity 100%, cloudy light rain.

Bonnie has had it easy the past couple of nights with no overnight work going on. She is on duty for the early arrivals in the morning, while I am having my breakfast.

Comings and goings started lower this morning and without any Mud or big trucks coming to the gate just pickup trucks and a large ten wheeler, a wire line truck. Late morning the rain drops started and by two o'clock I can see water puddling on the road and as soon as the wheels roll over that there will be mud.


Buster's Gate Asherton, TX - Saturday, March 21, 2015
Morning 61 Degrees, Wind N 6 Mph, Humidity 100%, cloudy morning rain showers.
Afternoon 68 Degrees, Wind NE 10 & gusting to 16 Mph, Humidity 83%, overcast and trying to clear.
Puddles getting to Tan Jan
Last night a quarter of an inch of rain and that makes a lot of mud and water puddles.
"The Lakes at Buster's Gate" that's today's pictures. Just minimum work going on today, no welders or other top side work only down the hole workers coming in today. I am keeping Tan Jan parked today, I did want to check on some my sister Alice has forwarded to me this week but there was too much rain and plenty of mud on our roadway. We are only nine hundred feet off the paved road, but I do not want to even walk to the driver door.
Puddles across from Buster

NASCAR is in Fontana, California this weekend.

Puddles behind Buster
I can even scrape the water off my shoes

Puddles on the other side of Buster






No comments:

Post a Comment