Friday, March 13, 2015

Buster's Gate Asherton, TX - Mar 9 - 10

Buster's Gate Asherton, TX - Monday, March 9, 2015
Morning 56 Degrees, Wind N 1, Humidity 95%, mostly cloudy overcast.
Afternoon 59 Degrees, Wind 3 Mph, Humidity 92%, mostly cloudy. Some showers today.

I am extremely slow day as we are still slippery with mud and puddles of water on the road from Saturday nights rain and sundats showers. There will be a new phase of work starting soon.

We are recovering from the nonstop traffic coming and going here at the gate, the slower traffic has been a chance to get other things done around the house (Buster).

Gloves, last summer while in North Carolina my daughter Christine came home with a bulky item and asked me to help in removing it from her van. She offered me a pair of work gloves to use while removing the item. At first I refused, like normal I usually do not use (work) gloves. OK some times I do but it is for cleanliness or protection from cuts or sharp items. reluctantly I put the offered gloves on for the task. I liked the fix and the "sticky grasping" they offered. My daughter said keep them for my use. Well I have been using then and actually look to use them most of the time when going to do some "work". I was in "Dollar Tree" one day and found a pair of gloves there for $ 1.00 and could not leave without them. So now there three pair gray- orange my history gloves for only dirty things, my daughters supplied black gloves and my $ 1 white and red gloves. I am using both of these on a regular basis now while the gray & orange stay in the tool compartment.


Buster's Gate Asherton, TX - Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Morning 50 Degrees, Wind W 4, Humidity 98%, cloudy, dense fog.
Afternoon 74 Degrees, partly sunny.

Slow again today and I still have computer problems, windows will not complete the boot-up cycle.  The problem starting Sunday working a document it would not move off the top line of the page. I am going to need professional help to bet up and running properly. The Vista computer was downloading and updating for a couple of hours today since it has been off line two years. Vista had a power up problem but it fixed it self after being off six months it powered up normally.




No comments:

Post a Comment