Friday, June 5, 2015

Busters Gate Carrizo Springs, TX - jUN 1 - 2

Busters Gate Carrizo Springs, TX - Monday, June 1, 2015
Morning 66 Degrees, Wind E 5 & gusting to Mph, Humidity 100%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 89 Degrees high for today, Wind SE 5 & gusting to 12 Mph, Humidity 49%, mostly sunny.  

For me yesterday ended late and this morning started fast with too much to do and then there is gate traffic also that was a very busy Monday morning. Well there were some things that I said to myself yesterday that I will push off to tomorrow seeing as I had late shopping trip. That made a busy morning getting up. The draino did not work as well as expected and Bonnie had taken every thing out of the cabinet for me to work on the trap removal, not expected. That was the first thing for me after breakfast. I needed to do that while Bonnie continued to take gate traffic. She was tired and needed to go to bed so I had to work fast.

I never refueled the generators last night and here is the fuel truck coming to refuel the diesel tank (yellow) as I wanted to have all three full two generators and the yellow tank. No need to immediately lower the fuel level (in the yellow tank) after the truck leaves. More new trucks (people) coming to the gate, need directions where to go required more time to attending to each vehicle. Every day there is water to transfer into Buster’s fresh water tank that needs to be done. Put the draino in last night and this morning took the trap apart and cleaned it out. After getting it back together only a little better. More tomorrow.


Busters Gate Carrizo Springs, TX - Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Morning 70 Degrees, Wind E 1 & gusting to 4 Mph, Humidity 93%, mostly sunny (hazy with the humidity in the air).  Afternoon 89 Degrees high for today, Wind S 6 & gusting to 11 Mph, Humidity 45%, mostly sunny.  

I made my first trip down to the next gate guard as they have a plunger I need to clear the kitchen sink drain. Cleaning the trap did not fix the problem. Trying to block one sink and plunger operating in the other sink and all at once there is that rush sound and the water level is going down fast, now that is a good feeling.

Gate traffic is high again this morning, keeping Bonnie and I busy.  There is a”spud meeting” or well start meeting that also brings in “rig food” catering for after the crew and we are considered “crew”.


No comments:

Post a Comment