Saturday, June 27, 2015

Cunningham RV Park - Spartanburg, SC

Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park - Bremen, GA - Thursday, June 25, 2015
Morning 68 Degrees, Wind calm Mph, Humidity 100%, Partly sunny .
Ten after eight we were o the road today headed east on I 20 to Atlanta, Georgia then north on I 75 to I 85 northeast.

Right side mirror of the tractor
Busters right mirror

Cunningham RV Park - Spartanburg, SC
Afternoon 91 Degrees high for today, Wind S 4 & gusting to 10 Mph, Humidity 59%, (hazy) mostly sunny. We stayed here last year on our trip east and was nice to return to a familiar place for the night. Our shortest driving day this trip 221 miles here from west Georgia. Buster went straight thru Atlanta on I 20 and I 75 onto I 85. On I 75 or I 85 heavy traffic from the time we entered thru the I 285 circle, with construction going on there. Buster tangled mirrors with a bob-tail tractor. Buster was in the third lane in from the right to be in the correct lane for I 85 and that was moving a little faster then the second lane in and Buster pushed the tractor mirror forward and Buster’s mirror leaned back enough that it was unusable. When clear we both pulled onto the shoulder to assess the damages. His glass was broken and Busters mirror has a small white paint transfer. After having Georgia State Patrol write a report we were on our way. With the slow traffic and stooping for GHP it was less than only one hour of lost time.

Buster at Cunningham RV Park



Buster at Cunningham RV Park





No comments:

Post a Comment