Thursday, July 10, 2014

Christiansburg, VA - Jul 6 -


Sunday, July 6, 2014
Christiansburg, VA - 52 degrees and mostly sunny. Travel home day, Bonnie, Cindy and
 I were on the road at eight for the trip home to North Carolina. Virginia state troopers were also out in force on interstate eight-one and seventy-seven and not so much in North Carolina. We stopped at Cindy’s house then got some lunch and headed to Buster.

Holly Springs, NC -  89 degrees and mostly sunny, cooler then when we departed on Thursday.

I unloaded Tan Jan and Bonnie put things away in Buster getting settled back in. I was then able to watch the Daytona NASCAR race until it was rain shortened.

Monday, July 7, 2014
Holly Springs, NC  - 61 degrees and mostly sunny to 93 degrees and partly sunny.

Most of the day was recovery for me, but the electric power went out for a couple of hours again, the third time here this summer, story has it a transformer blew. I just got up from my nap and turned on the generator. I know when the power goes off because the c-pap machine is plugged into an interruption circuit. If we were really boondocking I would have it connected to the inverter circuit for battery power. Latter in the afternoon I rode the mower cutting the front grass, just helping out otherwise a rest day for me.









          

No comments:

Post a Comment