Monday, July 14, 2014

Holly Springs, NC - Jul 10 - 12

Thursday, July 10, 2014
Holly Springs, NC  - 76 degrees and mostly cloudy to 88 degrees and mostly cloudy, forecast is for rain showers today. We did get a thunder storm with heavy rain late afternoon and overcast the remainder of the day.

Bonnie and I went to Harris Teeter (grocery store) today as they have five percent off for seniors on Thursday. Otherwise, I took it easy today.
Bonnie and George outside Beef O’Brady’s in Fuquay Varina
Friday, July 11, 2014
Holly Springs, NC  - 71 degrees and mostly cloudy to 84 degrees and partly sunny.

After work today John did the summer trimming of the bushes and “I helped”, well I raked and picked up the trimmings, it all helps.

John and Zane went to the baseball practice field after that (trimming) and worked out a boy wanting to join the team. Chris was late getting home from work as there were lots ends to complete prior to her week off from work. We all met at Beef O’Brady’s in Fuquay Varina for dinner tonight.
George at Natural bridge, VA. 
Saturday, July 12, 2014
Holly Springs, NC  - 71 degrees and mostly sunny to 90 degrees and mostly sunny.

Bonnie and I did less than Thursday today, ok NASCAR practice on television as my big thing today and the Saturday race from Loudon, NH. John was out cutting the grass and I stayed out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment