Thursday, July 24, 2014

Holly Springs, NC Jul 21 - 22

Monday, July 21, 2014
Holly Springs, NC  - 74 degrees cloudy and rain to 78 degrees and cloudy, off and on rain into the afternoon.

Bonnie and I are going to make the Florida trip in three days driving just over two hundred miles each day.  Buster’s first overnight stop will be St George, SC and the second stop will be Jacksonville, FL. More than a third of the trip is Florida driving.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Holly Springs, NC  - 71 degrees and partly sunny to 83 degrees and mostly sunny humid trying to rain.

Back in May (25 - 29) I wrote about our sleep number bed and the “number” we were using. When I was ordering replacement parts the telephone was answered with a greeting and the persons “sleep number (35)”, I that was a good place to start. Our control had lost indication and no number displayed on the control for many months.

 sleep number 50

Now after some weeks of slowly adjusting from there I am at sleep number 50, I am enjoying the cordless remote to change the sleep number.


No comments:

Post a Comment