Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Jan 10 - 12

Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Saturday, January 10, 2015
Morning 34 Degrees, wind N 5, humidity 90%,cloudy. I heard rain drops on Busters roof before six this morning but nothing since I have been up. We had a chance of sleet and freezing rain overnight but I only see frost on the neighbors pickup truck this mornings first look outside.

I Buster has been running on our fresh water tank over night the past three days. I fill the tank in the afternoon and remove the hose and also remove the drain hose to close the compartment completely. I have a small three hundred watt heater in there to warm the water pump and tubing in the wet bay from freezing during the night. Bonnie did the laundry yesterday while I had the hoses connected and the park water on.

Afternoon 36 Degrees, wind NNE 6, humidity 97%, Light rain and drizzle most of the day. We are inside except to do the water hose switch twice. Movies and NFL playoff games on the television was my day.


Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Sunday, January 11, 2015
Morning 38 Degrees, wind NNW 5, humidity 97%, cloudy. Almost two tenths of a inch of rain yesterday, a nasty wet day out there so we stayed inside Buster all day.

Afternoon 48 Degrees, wind W 6, humidity 54%, mostly cloudy. NFL divisional playoffs mostly came as expected, home team winning. They had a week of rest (did not play last weekend) but Denver lost at home.


Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Monday, January 12, 2015
Morning 35 Degrees, wind N 1, humidity 99%, partly sunny.

Afternoon 58 Degrees, wind NE 12, humidity 63%, mostly cloudy. The high temperature did not last long today with the wind coming up early today causing the temperature to drop. Bonnie and I went into Pleasanton this afternoon for our propane gas bottle refill as I try to keep Buster’s propane tank off line as much as I can while parked for any length of time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment