Monday, January 19, 2015

Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Jan 16 -

Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Friday, January 16, 2015
Morning 35 Degrees, wind N 1, humidity 97%, partly cloudy.
Afternoon 62 Degrees, wind SSE 4 , humidity 42%, mostly sunny.  

It is back “Fox and Dish TV” have settled their three week contract dispute, we are now getting our fair and balanced news. Bonnie and I went into Pleasanton for a few things and we liked driving in the sun it so well we went to San Antonio also. A very nice sunny day for a ride. I took US 281 a different route for us as our starting point was from Oaklawn Street in Pleasanton.

I have taken the “stuffing” out of the file draw, let me explain. When I receive the mail and some other paperwork I read thru some and the “other” I read later and usually put on the side or what I use for an “in” basket, unless I act on that immediately, like deposit any “checks”, or pay something that needs immediate payment. Then Bonnie comes behind me and cleans up my paper piles “stuffing that paper in the file draw. Then when I want to “act” on something I left or plied in the “in basket”, it is not there, lost. “Stuffed” into the file draw, usually not found for an extended amount of time. These finds usually are when the purge takes place. So basically the procrastinating when receiving the “paper” leads to, procrastinating cleaning out the draw.


Wood draw bottom




No comments:

Post a Comment