Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Jan 5 - 6 Avery

Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Monday, January 5, 2015
Morning 31 Degrees, wind NNE 7, humidity 95%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 56 Degrees, wind N 3 , humidity 48%, mostly sunny.

Doctor appointment day, Bonnie and I fasted over night for blood work. Only Bonnie had blood work I was disappointed, but I get mine in six weeks. With prescriptions in hand we went to breakfast at the new Village Inn restaurant in Pleasanton. From there with my new prescription plan I wanted to use CVS pharmacy and the closest is in south San Antonio. They were overloaded today as it is the first of the month, the holidays and new year changes in plans all taking more time to process all the scripts. Bonnie got her two but I did not get all of my prescriptions processed today so I have to return tomorrow for the rest.


Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Morning 35 Degrees, wind N 1, humidity 83%, mostly sunny. 
Afternoon 64 Degrees, wind SE 5, humidity 33%, sunny.   

Bonnie and I went to CVS again to pickup my remaining prescriptions then down the street to get propane tank exchange at Walmart and gasoline. It has been nice these past few months as you go the gasoline pump there is a new lower number compared to the last time you were at the pump.

Today is our grandson’s birthday, Happy Birthday Avery.




                                                   AVERY

No comments:

Post a Comment