Saturday, April 11, 2015

Buster’s Gate Asherton, TX - Apr 10 Mud

Buster’s Gate Asherton, TX - Friday, April 10, 2015
Morning 70 Degrees, Wind NNW 13 & gusting to 21 Mph, Humidity 93%, rain showers (0.03). Afternoon 82 Degrees, Wind NNW 13 & gusting to 18 Mph, Humidity 51%, partly sunny.

The raised parts are SQUISH  from the tires rolling thru the mud
We received the forty percent over night (rain) and I heard it coming down as I was waking up this morning, just made me start thinking about the MUD. There has not been any rain since I have been out playing in traffic today. The right windshield sunshade suction cups have not held with the wind we are having today, as they have probably lost the seal to the glass and the wind pulling on the sunshade. The wind is helping to dry things out, mud (overnight). Later today the left side suction cups are coming loose, between the rain, wind and time they are loosening up. With the wind north and northeast it is pulling on the right edge. I only had top and bottom suction cups on that edge, and I should add at least one suction cup mid range top to bottom. I do need to order the magnets and stop using the suction cups.

I placed my order for the magnets today I will get an e-mail when they ship. The afternoon is cooler after the front moved thru early this morning. The wind is drying the muddy road and it is almost hard now in the early afternoon.

Only in Texas  -  A history or geography lesson for all Texans, used-to-be Texans, adopted Texans or wanna-be Texans:

Other city names in Texas , to make you smile......
Best, Texas 76932          Bigfoot, Texas 78005
Cactus, Texas 79013  Dime Box, Texas 77853
Frognot, Texas 75424  Hogeye, Texas 75423
Kickapoo, Texas 75763  Notrees, Texas 79759
Old Dime Box, Texas 77853  Telegraph, Texas 76883
Telephone, Texas 75488  Twitty, Texas 79079
Veribest, Texas 76886  Whiteface, Texas 79379

No comments:

Post a Comment