Thursday, April 30, 2015

Buster’s Gate Asherton, TX Apr 28 - 29

Buster’s Gate Asherton, TX - Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Morning 61 Degrees, Wind NNW 17 & gusting to 28 Mph, Humidity 48%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 73 Degrees high for today, Wind NW 12 & gusting to 28 Mph, Humidity 38%, overcast.  
The wind gusts started getting serious in the three o’clock hour and been gusting into the thirties since. This morning the sunshade was clinging to the windshield wiper arm (magnet in hem). I was up earlier today so I just took it down and brought it inside. The wind and low humidity is drying the mud lakes around Buster, that is a good thing the wind is doing for us here at the gate. Weather history reports wind gusts as a high of forty miles per hour. The wind is gusting almost as high again today as  yesterday and the weather talkers saying California was getting the Santa Ana winds that fan the brush fires. Today the loose magnets on the lower and middle outside edge did not leave the windshield. I started looking on the ground and not seeing them in the areas I found them yesterday I looked to the windshield and there they were. So I just left the shade off today. It is not as warm so the temperature in Buster did not go up that much.


Buster’s Gate Asherton, TX - Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Morning 52 Degrees, Wind NW 6 & gusting to Mph, Humidity 82%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 77 Degrees high for today, Wind NE 5 Mph, Humidity 28%, mostly sunny.  

Today I rehung the sunshade it was easy but I did use the ladder to accomplish the task. I might get the bar magnet order on Friday or Saturday at the post office. Gate wise the traffic was easy and the one task is winding down and tomorrow should be rig down day.  We had a nice sunset today.





No comments:

Post a Comment