Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Buster's Gate Asherton, TX - Mar 31

Buster's Gate Asherton, TX - Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Morning 68 Degrees, Wind SSE 7 Mph, Humidity 88%, mostly cloudy.
Afternoon 75 Degrees, Wind SE 8 Mph, Humidity 69%, mostly cloudy.

I have to transfer diesel fuel from the white tank into the generator tank using a twelve-volt electric pump. Monday night when I went to transfer fuel again the pump did not work. Earlier in the day the fuel delivery came and I had topped off the tank in the generator and the white tank was filled.

I checked the fuse after finding it and found it burnt. Today I went to Carrizo Springs and purchased some fuses and a tank of propane as we had also emptied that. When I tried to place the new fuse I also noticed one terminal also burnt and I did get one pump operation. Later in the day I could not get another operation. The first unit we had would start surging, not getting enough fuel when the fuel tank was less than a half tank of fuel. I have been fueling in the evening so there will be no surging over night. When we got the surging the large overhead lights went out and take time to cycle before coming back to full illumination. Power dropped in Buster a lot of things cycled and my c-pap machine went off waking me, so we do not want that to happen again.

I am still using our old computer, and will try and get into a computer store tomorrow if they can help me??? Maybe the computer is repairable and not take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment