Thursday, September 17, 2015

Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Sept 14 - 16

Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Monday, September 14, 2015
Morning 52 Degrees, Wind variable& gusting to 1 Mph, Humidity 87%, partly sunny.
Afternoon 76 Degrees, Wind NE 3 & gusting to 7 Mph, Humidity 38%, mostly sunny.

Packing Tan Jan and Buster up and running around with last minutes things to do made for a busy day. I ran Busters engine for a few minutes to bring up air pressure for brakes and suspension but later I noticed the brake lights on. Tried to figure it out but came up empty, so I removed the bulbs to not run power all night. Moe tomorrow when I find out something.  


Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Morning 51 Degrees, Wind  variable 1 Mph, Humidity 96%, partly sunny.

Bonnie and I did not leave as early as expected, 9:50 am, traveling local roads to I 95 and got headed south.
Saint George, South Carolina - Comfort Inn RV park next to I 95
Afternoon 81 Degrees, Wind variable 1 Mph, Humidity 57%, mostly sunny.  Total trip today was two hundred seventeen miles mostly on the big road. Traffic was lighter than last summer (August 2014) but Buster just traveled at his own pace under the speed limit. The brake lights were on all the time. I made an appointment in Jacksonville for troubleshooting and repair. I took them out again tonight while parked. I called ahead to the repair garage we used last year when we had a problem with Busters air conditioners.


Saint George, South Carolina - Comfort Inn RV park Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Morning 51 Degrees, Wind  & gusting to  Mph, Humidity 95%, cloudy.

Before leaving Saint George Buster took a drink of diesel fuel ($2.209) then on to the big road, Interstate ninety-five going south. Two hundred twenty miles to Jacksonville. 
I explained the problem with the lights and explained what the front air conditioner is doing when running. We left to get a bite to eat and let them work coming back at closing time. They were able to get them off without disconnecting the bulbs but it is not fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment