Thursday, September 24, 2015

Jacksonville, Florida - Pecan Park RV Park - Sept 19 - 22

Jacksonville, Florida - Pecan Park RV Park - Saturday, September 19, 2015
Morning 74 Degrees, Wind NW 3 Mph, Humidity 95%, mostly sunny, finally.
Afternoon 89 Degrees, Wind NE 3 Mph, Humidity 55%, partly sunny.

I do not know what got me but we did not bring enough HEB 24 hour allergy medication east with us and I kept one bottle in reserve until today. Within and hour of taking one there I had some relief. I had been taking a 12 hour allergy medication but coming here Wednesday and yesterday and this morning I have been feeling lousy. Relief continued slowly getting better all day and I went to bed early.

Sunday Monday Tuesday

A little improvement every day but not very much, just going thru the motions of everyday life. Congestion and the rainy weather is making for a big slowdown in our life. Never did feel up to or remember to take a picture of our site here. The picture I will attach is from last year.





No comments:

Post a Comment