Wednesday, July 25, 2012

e Original Ranch, Lakewood, NM

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 72 degrees (for a short time) and mostly cloudy to 98 degrees and isolated thunderstorms. The thunderstorms did not come until almost four this afternoon but there were light rain showers after seven this morning. The total rain fall is small just more than enough to make everything wet.

I did see the doctor this morning and he changed some of my prescriptions and wants me back in three months.

Richard and I worked on the cold water pipes coming in to the machines and have that laid out. We will do the floor of the chase or piping area before completing the drain pipe thru the washing machine area. Soon we will be putting the floor tile down in the whole building.

At four o'clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house. After happy hour we went to dinner in Artesia with Ethel.

No comments:

Post a Comment