Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, NM - cat food

Wednesday, July 25, 2012
The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 72 degrees (for a short time) and mostly sunny to 102 degrees sunny and scattered thunderstorms forecast.

Richard painted some window and door trim. I roughed out the hot water piping and together we finished the ceiling trim for the bathroom. We now need to plumb the hot water tanks into the system and finish the piping into the bathroom.

Our eighteen year old cat Merry
I went to Roswell getting food for our cat that Walmart sells coast to coast and and we purchase this cat food the cat wants but not in Eddy county since 2011. While we were in Austin, TX in May I purchased extra and had a good supply. Yesterday I could not get very much but was able to get another that so far is satisfying her.

At four o'clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house.

No comments:

Post a Comment