Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, NM - Humidity

Sunday, July 15, 2012
The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 69 degrees (for a short time) and sunny to 95 degrees and sunny. This evening I noticed some water draining off of Buster from the air conditioner, a regular dripping. Humidity was reported as twenty percent, just surprised me to see that water, I guess a function of "monsoon season", as I had not noticed that before here in the desert. The area’s humidity has risen and has increased since we had the monsoon rains last week. The ground drying out and puddles drying up I guess supplying the moisture for the humidity.

Today is a rest and relaxation day for the laundry crew. NASCAR race day on TV.

I went to happy hour today as Bonnie was resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment