Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, Sept 23

Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, 74 Degrees wind 2 E 79% humidity mostly sunny morning to 93 Degrees wind 12 SSE 29 % humidity mostly sunny.

Here it is nine-thirty in the morning and I have turned away three vehicles to other gates on the paved road. One was a flatbed truck with a load of pipe, supposed to be 3.5 miles down the road. I looked at the page of documents, no directions, then his phone, 3.5 miles, I told him further down. He called the destination and I talked with the person yes 3.5 miles from the highway. I helped him backout of the driveway (quickest way) to turnaround and head one and a half miles further to his destination. The other pickup trucks one needed to go in either direction, back west and further east. A lot of work for a slow morning.

Sunset and the camera does not capture it like a persons eye




No comments:

Post a Comment