Thursday, September 25, 2014

Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, Sept 24

Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, 68 Degrees wind 6 ENE 61% humidity partly cloudy morning to 85 Degrees wind 12 SSE 29 % humidity mostly sunny.

A slow morning compared to yesterday only one truck to re-direct from our gate to another. I do not know where these other gates are, and I do not have the need to know, just not here the drivers need is not my concern here at this gate. The paved road is not a thru street as it does dead end.

The electric company came this morning as the two man crew with a bucket lift truck, one half hour on site and one wire tightened and clearance between wires made a great improvement. It seams there was a loose crimp that had slipped over time until we had contact during the wind storm Saturday afternoon. When the electric company came I had my first vehicle of the day just in front of the electric crew. No pictures as my camera is giving me problems with the lens focusing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment