Saturday, September 27, 2014

Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, Sept 26

Friday, September 26, 2014
Busters Gate - Tilden, Texas, 68 Degrees wind 4 gusting to 8 NNW 78 % humidity partly cloudy morning to 87 Degrees wind 19 & gusting to 30 MPH, SE 99% humidity rain. After lunch the days weather turned with wind and rain moving in from two directions east and southwest. This is not a mud gate ok the driveway is dirt but low traffic does make a difference.


Separation of  wires After adjustment
I got a picture on my telephone of the wires crossing the road after the electric company came and adjusted the slack in the power line that touched the ground wire during our storm on Saturday. I feel like that will not happen again. One of my concerns was if there were petroleum vapors and electric wires sparking....

Bonnie was up early and I went to Pleasanton in the rain for our weeks shopping trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment