Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Monday, June 24, 2013


Pleasanton, Texas - Atascosa RV Park - 76 degrees partly sunny this morning to mostly sunny 95 degrees.

I went into Pleasanton Chevrolet to B checked because it has not been working for a few months. Well I needed a new one and they need to program that with Bonnie’s and I was prepared for that since I brought her keys with me to Chevrolet. Then I cleaned Silver Sally from our trip yesterday, wash the bugs and dust off.

After that Bonnie and I went to check out Texas RV Supply seeing if they can do the work I need done on Buster and scheduling that work. That will be July 9, so we are staying here at Atascosa RV Park until the eighth to arrive at Texas RV Supply the afternoon before and they will start to work first thing in the morning.



For lunch we found a Fuddruckers hamburger place. Then we drove to New Braunfels Camping World I want spring fold windshield shade covers (Busters size) but there was none in stock. On the way back into San Antonio we stopped at Buc-ees just an oversized gas station with and oversize convenience store, no picture as my mind was not in the moment.


Then we found Barns & Nobel book store to get Bonnie’s nook straightened out and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory in North Star Mall, this is where we found a pair of good boots.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment