Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and partly sunny to 91degrees and sunny.

NASCAR Watkins Glenn turning left AND right. Nothing else was on my schedule for today other than the regular chores.

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and mostly sunny to 95 degrees and sunny.

In the morning I am smelling ammonia Bonnie said she used some cleaning in the bedroom. In the afternoon I am smelling it again. After happy hour I dropped Bonnie at Ethel’s and came back to Buster I smell ammonia again and the refrigerator is flashing a code NO CO, means no cooling. I reset that by turning the refrigerator off and on again. Not long after Bonnie comes home there is water on the floor. That turns out to be the water pipe to the ice maker is leaking. Shutoff the water, clean up the water then we go to Carlsbad to get a replacement fitting. When we return there is a bad ammonia smell. Did I tell you that the cooling fluid in a RV refrigerator is ammonia. So now I go to Artesia for ice again and Bonnie borrows some freezer space from our neighbors across the street Jerry and Betty. Jerry and Betty have a house refrigerator in their casita and they also are having RV refrigerator problems.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment