Friday, August 16, 2013

Thursday, August 15, 2013


The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and partly sunny to 96 degrees and sunny. I prepared for rain last night and there was nothing more than some spits to make the car dirty.

MEWS, men eating without supervision. There were five of us going to breakfast and we car pooled in two cars as one wanted to do shopping after breakfast.

I worked in the front of Buster behind the television getting the cooling fan operational and switching the outside television to the front so when we are back working the bedroom television will be separate. Lifting the thirty-seven inch flat screen up and down a few times and the dish TV box in and out a few times my arms know I did something today.

I am still left with two things bothering me, the volume of the bedroom television is too low when the air conditioner is on and the remote does not operate later in the day working before four o’clock and not after five o’clock. I need to call disk TV later today. Then there is the plate for Tan Jan has not come yet. I called the car dealer in San Antonio this week and was informed they did not send it out until July 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment