Friday, August 9, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Aug 7

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and partly sunny to 92 degrees and sunny.

Early this morning I painted the trim color to the shed. The dish TV box has been giving us problems for a while so today is the day to order a replacement box.

I had been postponing this until we are here at the ranch our regular mail location for less confusion with dish TV company. That should arrive Friday and I will return this one on Monday.

Bonnie and I are still waiting for the license plate from Florida for the Buick we purchased in Texas. Last night I did not sleep well awaking a few times and watching the tv to fall asleep again. Bonnie and I went to the ranch house for happy hour at four o’clock. Not much else today.

No comments:

Post a Comment