Friday, August 9, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Aug 6

Tuesday, August 6, 2013


The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 74 degrees and partly sunny to 100 degrees and sunny.

Bonnie went to the doctor in Artesia this morning as I was at the ranch house for men's coffee and a water committee meeting. After some lunch Bonnie and I went to Lowes in Carlsbad for a plug for the drain pipe behind Busters washing machine. There is a trap the washing machine drains into and that is connected to a Tee fitting the bottom drains into the gray water tank the top came up a way’s and was open, nothing else but should be plugged.
"Mud Porch" three of the five sections laid out

This was allowing gray water tank vapors to enter buster. In the past two months it has been more noticeable and when I came past the washing machine I could notice the oder. Bonnie is a better detector of these things so if I notice it is bad. I purchased a plug and installed that. Bonnie ran a load thru the washing machine and that worked fine.

The white square is the plug I installed

I also purchased and cut to size another couple of boards for more "mud porch" decking. I also got a new tube and end caps for storing the gray water drain hose inside Buster. I did need to cut that to size to fit inside Buster.

White tube for storing hose
 

No comments:

Post a Comment