Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Jul 31 - Aug 2

Wednesday July 31, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 72 degrees and mostly sunny to 101 degrees and sunny.

Too hot to work outside today so it was a hiding inside Buster day. Then we went to happy hour at four o’clock. Tonight I went with Bonnie to her bible study and showed the slide show the saga of Fox Creek Gate in pictures with narration by me.

July is done we have my doctor appointment complete just waiting on Bonnie’s appointment next Tuesday. Then prescriptions are in work, mud porches are made although I might make one more two foot by four foot section.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 73 degrees and partly sunny to 98 degrees and sunny.

MEWS, men eating without supervision, first MEWS I attended since Bonnie and I have been back here at the ranch. There has been only one or two interested men the past two weeks but this week it was four of us going to breakfast and we all car pooled in Tan Jan.

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and partly sunny to 98 degrees and sunny.

The shed here on our site needs some painting so I have started the roof, a metal shed roof. Well in a short time the sun burned me out and I retreated to buster for the rest of the day.


Today at two o’clock most here at the ranch attended a joy of life for a deceased ranch member Melody and the family. After the remembrance we had a potluck dinner with about seventy five in attendance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment