Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Aug 10

Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 74 degrees and partly sunny to 96 degrees and sunny. When I was driving out of the ranch this morning the southeast sky was black with rain clouds although we did not get any of that rain here today, it has gone around us again,

I took Tan Jan to Artesia for a wash this morning and a little shopping I prefer to use the power wash places as blasting the bugs to get them off is better than the brush or pad places, besides I get out and do it myself. Yesterday the dish TV replacement box arrived and spent the rest of the morning switching out boxes. They send a package of paper instructions but I still ended up having to call and spend time on the telephone and waiting for the downloading of updates and downloading of program guide. Then started to rebuild the record program list the different shows and rases. Today the Watkins Glenn Nationwide race, turning left AND right.

Northeast end of the track
Bonnie and I went to the ranch house for happy hour at four o'clock. Then I went to Roadrunner speedway with Wally, Greg and his son. Outside of Carlsbad, NM they race
the modified cars on a quarter mile dirt track.

Southwest end of the track

No comments:

Post a Comment