Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Aug 20. 21 & 23

Tuesday, August 20, 2013


The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 69 degrees and partly sunny to 99 degrees and sunny. Monday night I went to the ranch house to play cards (hand and foot).

Men's coffee and water board meeting today at the ranch house. Bonnie went to Artesia with Ethel. I went to happy hour at the ranch house at four o’clock.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 69 degrees and sunny to 94 degrees and sunny.

This afternoon I Called about the cooling unit for the refrigerator it has been a week and the only thing I know is it has been put on a truck that has left the dock.

At four o’clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 64 degrees and sunny to 92 degrees and partly sunny.

MEWS, men eating without supervision. There were five of us meeting at the ranch house just before eight-thirty, going to breakfast and we car pooled in three cars as one wanted to do shopping after breakfast and another was going to Roswell. Walking back from the ranch house I was watching these bunnies playing in the street as the one on the right kept moving the other bunny backwards

Carlsbad RV called early afternoon telling me the cooling unit will be here on Monday and to bring Buster in early on Wednesday morning to install the cooling unit on the refrigerator. Otherwise I have been hiding from the sun and heat this week and resting.
At four o’clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment