Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Aug 8

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and partly sunny to 92 degrees and sunny.

I was out early and put another coat of paint on the metal shed so the shed is looking good now. just need another morning next week to paint the second coat on the trim color. Then I went to MEWS, men eating without supervision. There was four of us going to breakfast and we all car pooled in Phil’s old (1990) Caddie.

Then I took apart the toilet and the pipe going to the black water holding tank. That pipe was cracked and leaking water onto the top of the tank. I took those parts with me to the RV store in Roswell they did not have all the parts and sent me to a hardware store down the block. When I returned to Buster I realized the flange I purchased at the hardware store does not have the same toilet bolt spacing thus another Roswell run. I went to happy hour mostly to take a break and rest for a few minutes, bonnie was not back from her day with the "girls" Ethel from here at the ranch and two other ladies from the Artesia went to Roswell "browsing some shops".

No comments:

Post a Comment