Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Jul 29 & 30

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and partly sunny to 92 degrees and sunny.

Doctor today for me and blood draw, the vampire. While in Artesia I did some shopping for paint to do the roof of the shed and to the hardware store for screws and wood washers. I have built one mud porch for when we are gate guarding but I want to build two more one half the size of the first one, I will have flexibility in arranging them at different locations. I need to purchase that wood in Carlsbad Lowes.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and partly sunny to 99 degrees and sunny. We are supposed to be in the "monsoon season" here when there can be heavy rain and flooding and there has been all around the state but here in southeast New Mexico the rain has been light but more than last summer.

Bonnie was up awake and up early for a blood letting by the vampire today and next week a doctors appointment. I should get the results for my blood work today or tomorrow. I did get the wood at Lowes and cut for a combination of ways to layout a "Mud Porch" when we are at the oil field gates. I have it set up in the pictures as a four foot by four foot square. Another eight foot by two foot section is packed away inside Buster for now.
Two foot by four foot section

Two foot by four foot section

 
Four foot by four foot section
 

No comments:

Post a Comment