Friday, July 19, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Jul 17

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 61 degrees and cloudy to 77 degrees and mostly sunny. Rain overnight I am beginning to feel like a rain cloud is following me. The temperatures have been great with the stormy weather.


I have the computer table complete and in use now. The larger size allows me to rest my left hand on the table and not the computer, when resting on the computer funny things happen like the cursor moves and if I enter anything it will end up in strange places. It is like a magnetism when the back of my hand wipes across the area below the keyboard.


Tan Jan (TJ) had new glass installed so far no water leaks. I was at the glass installer at 8:15 appointment. I had rain all the way there and showers off and on all day. Then it was off to Wal-Mart and Sam's club, pictures are of the aliens there in Roswell, NM.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment