Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Jul 22 & 23

Monday, July 22, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 68 degrees and mostly sunny to 93 degrees and sunny.

I was out before eight this morning helping to weed and clean up the common area on the east end of our streets. We are only working for an hour in the coolest part of the day on this project on Mondays and Fridays.

Then I went to Carlsbad Lowes and purchased some wood and made a "mud porch" (deck) two feet by eight feet that we will use when we are gate guarding again. Later Bonnie and I went to happy hour today another member arrived back to the ranch (Lou and Barbara).






Tuesday, July 23, 2013


The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and mostly sunny to 93 degrees and sunny.

I went to Artesia early for ice to keep the coolers and refrigerator cool inside Buster. I also purchased donuts for the men's coffee. Then attend men's coffee and water committee meeting today. After that I took a vacation day, read a book for a while and took a nap.

At four o'clock Bonnie and I attended happy hour.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment