Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Jul 24

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 73 degrees and mostly sunny to 97 degrees and sunny. Clouding up and looking stormy this evening.

The front chairs, driver and passenger are adjustable and had stopped working as we were returning here to the ranch. Well today I spent more time trying to figure out what was going on as everything was working. I had found a that a circuit breaker had no power on the out side but the wire colors confused me and there were two wires on that circuit breaker and a space was open for another circuit breaker. I had purchased a coil of wire and alligator clips to make a power test wire and confirmed the failed circuit breaker. I went to Artesia and purchased two circuit breakers and put each chair on ti’s own circuit breaker.

I will be out early with Buster and trip down to Carlsbad for the refrigerator control board replacement and getting the refrigerator operating.

No comments:

Post a Comment