Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lone Star Corral Hondo, Texas Sept 24

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lone Star Corral Hondo, Texas 62 degrees and sunny to 100 degrees and sunny.

The cool morning went away early into a warm morning with me working on checking the house batteries and adding distilled water. I also got two of my portable decks set out in front of the door as the first step is on the large side. These are two by four feet in size and these two I am putting on the back floor of Tan Jan when traveling. I also cleaned to toy of Buster’s right side before the temperature got too hot for my working outside today. Bonnie and I are continuing to wait for a gate assignment.

These are the parts of my telephone boost system, antenna power supply and broadcast antenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment