Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Sept 3 - 6

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 65 degrees and partly sunny to 98 degrees and sunny.

Men's coffee and a water committee meeting all morning. This afternoon just hanging out as Bonnie has a procedure at the hospital tomorrow, taking a drink to clean out.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 64 degrees and sunny to 96 degrees and sunny.

Bonnie and I were at the hospital at nine-thirty for her ten o’clock appointment and the preparation started shortly after. She went in for the procedure just before noon and was done quickly with nothing found. Then the rest of the day is recovery. At four o’clock I attended happy hour at the ranch house.
 


Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 65 degrees and sunny to 98 degrees and sunny.

MEWS, men eating without supervision. There was two of us going to breakfast and we all car pooled in Tan Jan. Just me and "Cowboy" who is ninety four years old. He has great life stories.


Friday, September 6, 2013

 
The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 69 degrees and sunny to 94 degrees and sunny.
 


I made the trip into Carlsbad today going to Lowes and getting foil reflecting insulation for Buster’s front windows. Then to the RV store to complain that our refrigerator ice maker is not working since they replaced the cooling coil. They will be out next week. Bonnie went to Roswell with Ethel and Sharon "a girl thing" for them today. When I returned from Carlsbad I roughed cut a piece of the foil insulation for the driver’s side window. I wanted to get it in place before the sun started coming in. I will trim it close tomorrow.
(To enlarge pictures; Click on picture to enlarge, click on the < in the upper left to return to the blog)


At four o'clock I attended happy hour at the ranch house. When I parked Tan Jan in the shade of the tree there was a family of quail running to the propane tank. When I was indide the ranch house thinking about that. I went back outside and got these pictures of them. The babies (4) are small and the little legs are like tooth picks moving very fast but the gate is also small and makes a nice visual when watching them move.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment