Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Sept 7 - 9

Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 68 degrees and partly sunny to 93 degrees and sunny.

I trimmed the drivers side window shade and cut the left windshield shade and I can feel a lower temperature inside Buster at the drivers seat. At four o’clock Bonnie and I went to the ranch house for happy hour. And tonight was the Richmond, VA 400 now the chase starts.


Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 69 degrees and partly sunny to 92 degrees and sunny. Then later in the afternoon it clouded up and there was a rain shower for two minutes that was enough to almost wet everything outside.

Sunday chores today and NFL football three games on television today. I did nothing else and did not finish that today.
 
Monday, September 9, 2013
The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 69 degrees and partly cloudy to 89 degrees and partly cloudy. The wind picked up this afternoon and forty percent chance of rain tomorrow, I will believe it when it happens.
I continued nothing today and then went to happy hour at four o’clock with Bonnie in the ranch house. At seven o’clock I played cards (hand and foot) at the ranch house.





No comments:

Post a Comment