Saturday, August 9, 2014

Clearwater Travel RV Resort - Clearwater, FL Aug 7 - 8

Thursday, August 7, 2014
Clearwater Travel RV Resort - Clearwater, FL  - 79 degrees and partly sunny to 91 degrees and mostly sunny. Later in the morning a big black cloud came overhead then opened up with a good rain shower for twenty minutes. Boy is it nice just hanging out.

Friday, August 8, 2014
Clearwater Travel RV Resort - Clearwater, FL  - 77 degrees and mostly sunny to 93 degrees and partly sunny.
Sunrise Busters left side

This morning I went to Tampa for some business and while on the return trip on the Courtney Campbell Causeway I noticed a large black cloud hanging there in the sky, ok another noontime rain shower. I did stop at a store first but as I am driving to Buster the rain starts and is coming down harder as I get closer to Buster and park. I just waited a short time for the rain to stop. 

Latter we brought lunch over to Alice and visited for a while. When we start heading for Texas next week I am planning to go up the west coast on US 19, it will be a little tedious as there are plenty of traffic lights and volume of vehicles to deal with but we will be driving out of that as we go north. 

No comments:

Post a Comment